Monday, January 18, 2010

notetaking tool: Zotero

Zotero is very good tool for collecting articles and information. In the beginning, I struggled to set up and use the Zotero in the beginnings. The video in the web introduced only the overview of what Zotero is and what Zotero provides to the users. I had to read the information in the support section. It provides a lot of details. However the language is quite difficult for the person who less experience in technology. It took me quite a while to understand how to sync the documents and search where the PDF files of article store in my computer. At the end, Zotero is the best tool for scholars and researchers to organize their knowledge base. It will take time getting used to the functions in Zotero. It is worth your time in the long run. I encourage you to try and you will understand how great it is.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to figure out zotero. All of these tools can be frustrating at first, but the pay off is usually worth it. Sorry about your problems today in class, let me know if you were able to work those out.

    ReplyDelete